Artist Index

17.3.14

SLOWING DOWN TIME WEEK 2 - MICHELE ELLIOT

slowing down time : week two, michele elliot

OPEN 11am-5pm FRI - SUN 21-23 MARCH

Michele will be working in the project space on Friday, Saturday and Sunday this week. 

Michele writes: 'my response so far to Louise Curham’s film installation and sound performance with Alister Spence and to the space has been through ephemeral drawing. In preparation, I gathered some materials and tools for Monday as a way to begin. There is no plan other than to produce three works, which perhaps in some way speaks to each of my three collaborators. If I were to suggest a framework, it would be around the idea of conjunctions. Or it might also be accumulative practice, to take up a material dialogue with and build upon what I find in the space as well as thinking about Sue and Jo coming in after me.